-I was born in the region of Lac St-Jean in the province of Quebec,Canada.I played all the time in the forest around our home and summer cabin.I learned the basics of photography while in College in 1988 at the age of 18.Since then I never stopped taking photos of nature,it's an endless subject.
-Je suis ne au Lac St-Jean dans la Province de Quebec,Canada.Toute ma jeunesse a ete passee entoure de la nature.J'ai commence a faire de la photo au CEGEP en 1988 a l'age de 18 ans,depuis je n'ai jamais arrete.
- 1re place (1st place) Category Macro in Outdoor Photography Canada magazine in Autumn 2009 contest.
- Won July 2010 Editor's assignment in Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine.
- Won August 2010 Editor's assignment in Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine.
- Honourable mention (BIRD CATEGORY) in Canadian Geographic magazine's, Wildlife photography of the year (2010).
- Honourable mention in Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine, Autumn 2010 contest.MY BLOG
You can go to my Blog to see what's going on over there by following this link:http://steevemarcoux2.wordpress.com/I'm selling my photos through 2 Stock Agencies:
- L'Imagier http://www.limagier-photo.com/
- Firstlight http://www.firstlight.com/
If you like my photographs you can buy a book i made on Blurb of some of my photos... the title is "Nature Close to Home"
Here is the link: http://www.blurb.com/books/2706239